- Business Banking
- About Us
We are excited to announce that our lobbies will re-open at 25% capacity on Tuesday, February 16, 2021! All branches are currently operating on regular business hours. Our Smith’s Branch remains closed at this time. We look forward to seeing and serving you!.
Please help maintain safety standards by following these guidelines: • Face masks are required to enter all Citizens Bank locations. • Please remain 6 feet apart and practice safe social distancing. • Non-Citizens Bank customers, please use our Drive-up facilities. • Restrooms will not be available for Public use. • Maximum occupancy levels are 25%, as determined by the State of New Mexico, and are subject to change. Please bear with us as we navigate and comply.
• PPP New Loan Application (2nd Round) and supporting documentation must be completed using our PPP Application portal. The portal will allow you to complete the application, sign electronically and upload the required supporting documentation. If you can demonstrate a 25% reduction in revenue from 2019 to 2020 and are ready to submit your PPP Application, please request a link to the portal by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• PPP Loan (1st Round) Forgiveness Applications and supporting documentation must be completed using our PPP Forgiveness portal. The portal will allow you to complete the application, sign electronically and upload the required supporting documentation. If you are ready to submit your PPP Forgiveness, please request a link to the portal by emailing us at email@example.com.
Microsoft recommends Internet Explorer is no longer suitable for web browsing. Because of this, effective April 7, 2020, Internet Explorer will no longer be an accepted browser for Citizens Bank Online Banking. After this date, users will no longer be able to access the system with Internet Explorer
We take security very seriously. We want to continue earning your trust, and this means doing everything we can to keep you and your account safe.
Our decision to discontinue support for IE11 is rooted in our concern for your security - a concern based in part by the recommendations of IE's developer, Microsoft:
In order to provide your account with a secure experience, we're following Microsoft's recommendations and moving forward with plans to end support for IE11.
Of course, you will be able to use IE11 for browsing other sites and using other applications, but to access onling banking you will need to use a modern, supported browser - such as Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft's Edge Browser.
1. If Windows 10 fully supports Internet Explorer, why is support being dropped?
It is true that Windows 10 shipped with Internet Explorer11, but it also shipped with Edge. Microsoft has recommended users migrate off Internet Explorer11 in favor of Edge as it is safer, faster, and backwards compatible (in Enterprise Mode). As we move forward, we seek to stay in line with Microsoft stated recommendations.
2. Do I have to un-install Internet Explorer11?
No. While we do recommend you utilize a modern browser, we also understand that some applications still require the use of Internet Explorer11. In this case we recommend utilizing Internet Explorer11 only for those applications and using the newer browser to surf the web or access online banking. (Edge supports a feature called Enterprise Mode that enables this easily)
3. Why are older browsers like Internet Explorer not supported?
Microsoft recommends that everyone stop using Internet Explorer11. The browser is no longer being updated by Microsoft.
Software makers continually release new versions of their browsers and stop updating the old ones. These older versions gradually loose compatibility with current technology. Support for older browsers must be dropped in order to incorporate the newest, best, and safest technology for your financial security. For security reasons, we recommend moving to Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
4. Will I have to keep doing this (updating)?
Generally, no. Newer browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Edge have auto- updates turned on by default. Safari will update when you update your operating system. However, it is good for you to check that your browser is up to date from time to time. Your financial security is our priority.
5. Will I need to enter a new Secure Access Code to access online banking?
Yes, when a new browser is detected, you will need to re-authenticate your identity and device for security.
If you need assistance please contact us at 505-599-0100.