NEW! Q2 Online Banking
|Personal and Business Banking logins have been consolidated under one, easy to use Online Banking system.
|If you've never used online banking, click here to enroll.
Lost or Stolen Cards
To report a lost or stolen Debit Card please call 599-0100 or 800-325-9961 during business hours. After hours and weekends call 877-226-2351.
ATM and Debit Card Safety
- Treat your card like cash. Keep it in a safe place.
- Keep your personal identification number (PIN) a secret.
- Do not disclose card information over the phone to anyone. No one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution.
- Never disclose information about your card in response to an unsolicited e-mail or request.
- Make certain your Internet shopping sites are secure.
- Protect your card's magnetic stripe. Do not expose your card's magnetic stripe to magnetic objects.
- Report a lost or stolen card at once.
- Carefully review your account statements.
Drive-Up ATM Safety
- Keep the doors locked, windows up and engine running at all times when waiting in line.
- Leave enough room between cars to allow for a quick exit should it become necessary.
- Before lowering the window to use a drive-up ATM, observe the entire surrounding area. If anyone or anything appears to be suspicious, cancel your transaction and drive away at once.
- Minimize time spent at the ATM by having your card out and ready to use. Once your transaction is complete, take your money, card and receipt and immediately drive away from the terminal.
- If anyone follows you after you have completed your ATM transaction, go immediately to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
PIN Debit Safety
- Never allow the cashier or anyone else to enter your PIN for you, even if they are assisting you with the transaction.
- Block the view of others when using a POS terminal.
- Be sure the transaction is complete and you have received a receipt before leaving.
- If you received cash back, put it away before leaving the terminal.
- When using an outdoor POS terminal such as at a gas station, observe your surroundings before making a transaction. If anything looks suspicious, leave the area at once.
- It is a good idea to take someone with you when using an outdoor POS terminal at night.
- If anyone follows you after you have completed your POS transaction, go immediately to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
Please stop by one of our branch locations to order your MasterMoney Debit Card today.
©2014 Citizens Bank of New Mexico, All Rights Reserved.